What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Theatre - the last four were RED (w/Willis), Deathly Hallows and Narnia (w/grandaughter) and Salt.

Enjoyed them all very much.

DVD or TV - How to train your dragon (daughter/Grand daughter) - great - a lot of fun.

Lonesome Dove, Arthur (Clive and Kiera) - I love this one, Expndables (over the top but I enjoyed it), Snatch (w/Farina and Pitt and my favorite Brits),

andddddddd Varsity Blues and Animal House to remind me how lucky I was in high school and college..

Just got back from True Grit - one of the best movies I have ever seen. Bridges better than John Wayne in the part of Cogburn..

A+ as good as lonesome Dove..

Well, had a little incident with insomnia last night and watched a clunker called "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians" on late night TV with hostess Elvira. Probably the worst movie ever made. It was like a nasty car wreck though, I just couldn't look away!!!

Just saw "The King's Speech" - the true story of King George VI and his speech therapist - George had a painful stutter and had to overcome it when his brother Edward abdicated the throne to marry Mrs. Wallace Simpson - just as WW2 was awakening.

An amazing film that I award a ***** out of possible 5* :).

An intimate look at just how close things were in 1939 with Mr. Hitler.

MM

Last edited:
A Fistful Of Dollars followed by A Few Dollars More.

(I got a Clint Eastwood Collection package with four movies for Xmas... Those two were included in along with The Good, The Bad And The Ugly and Hang 'Em High.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back