What is ur processor?

what i ur processor?

  • Intel Pentium/Celeron/core

    Votes: 10 52.6%
  • AMD athlon/sempron

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • other

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I don't know what ur talking about

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19

loomaluftwaffe

Tech Sergeant
1,840
0
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
:?:
 
2,8 Ghz Intel Pentium 4
 
Intel Pentium M735 1.7GHz Processor with Centrino tech. Not bad for a laptop!
 
IBM 970 1.8GHz
 
damn, when i got my pc i knew nothing about pc hardware, and know... i have no spares, I play Pacific Fighters with a 64mb video card and my RAM started out as 256Mb, but my cousin went through all his spares and found an old piece of PC2100 DDR266 512mb RAM and gave it to me, and my motherboard only has an AGP 4x slot and it can only hold up to PC2100 DDR400 RAM
 
Computer - Intel Celeron 2.8 GHz...
 
So am I, would be interesting to see how they compare, most of the comparisons seem to rate the 2Ghz AMD's as good as a 3Ghz P4.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back