What is your favourite city in the world?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Me 8)

(Proposed Introduction)

"The year is May '46. One year after being on the verge of Defeat, the Luftwaffe have bounced back to defend their homeland. Italy have regained control from the Allies to fight against both sides (because they have the balls ;) ) and the US has brought B-29's into service in the ETO. This is the tale of 2 guys who won the war by themslves by destroying a simple bridge, costing one of them his life... ;) "

How would destroying a bridge hamper the Luftwaffe. Y'know the Luftwaffe flew, right? Oh wait, no they didn't we bombed their fuel supply. Ha-ha-ha!

I kind of gathered it wasn't going to be realistic, the whole it being a World War II movie but set in May 1946 gave it away.

We're planning on using my car as a universal cockpit, and a hoover to simulate the Me-262 engines. We're hoping to make it about 20mins long, if we ever get around to it. :lol:

Gaudi was weird La Familia is so eclectic that its hard to put it in any sort of style but it is a great place to visit CC the cable car ride along the sea front gives a great view of the place

Oh I agree Barcelona is a great city (I have not been there in about 7 years though) but in my humble opinion Rome and Paris are the best for art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back