What is your favourite city in the world?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Atlanta - astonishingly boring place. Okay, I wasn't expecting wall to wall white plantation houses with deep verandas, but that took the biscuit. No landmarks or notable buildings bar the State Capitol whatsoever! Just mile after mile of anonymous suburban sprawl.

Not to say the people there weren't nice though.

Charleston is a nice city. Lots of history there, right from Fort Sumter (although it's nothing even resembling the original fort now) to many old buildings and churches. Some of them still date back to pre-revolutionary times. It's a beautiful city with lots to do, and the people are very friendly.

It also happens to be where USS Yorktown CV-10 is docked, although I never made it over to see her close up. :(
I hope to get back there before too long.

amsterdam what more could a guy ask for(i,m talking the females here not the drugs side.)

and melbourne in sunny ol australia the home of ac/dc lol

What's so bad about the city centre? The one really bad part of Plymouth that I noticed was the residential area right outside the naval yard. I was told even the police won't go in there, and I could see why. :confused:

i love it in plymouth, the hoe and the barbican are great!

and truro's good too, they've got a brilliant model shop..........

and NS, you should've told me and CC you were in plymouth, we'd show you a good time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back