What is your favourite hot brew? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Matt, I've built up a tolerance to caffeine. I've tried those five hour energy drinks and they do absolutely nothing for me. When I was younger I use to get jittery when I had too much coffee but that hasn't happened in years.

That is a a lot of caffein TB.
I used to live on Red Bull and pro plus as it cured sea sickness, tiredness and general malaise.
A 350 mile ride on my Honda CBR , fuelled by Red Bull, was one of the best, most competent rides ever.
It gave me wings :)
Now, it has an unfortunate effect on my blood pressure....

I made the mistake of partaking in too many free vodka and red bulls at the air races one year.
Didn't sleep for two days, and it felt like my heart was trying to climb out of my chest!
Since then, I've got to be really careful about how much of that sort of drink I consume.

I felt in a world of my own after 6 cans of Red Bull... you can get done by the Police here as the chemical is findable in a blood test....

Here in the Netherlands tea with milk is considered children's tea. Real men drink their tea black. :)

I must be a ***** then...I have milk and 2 sugars in my tea, 2 'Extra strength' teabags that is!:

My father used to drink nice strong tea out of the saucer, not before he added Bundaberg Rum to his pot! Morning heart starter he said!!

Yee haaa... as the Americans say. I felt great (till the RB wore off).
Still a good fix to cure sea sickness though.

Well, I think I have found the candidate for the worst named hot drink:

WTF-product-names6.jpg

I wonder if you dunk the blue Urinal cakes in them?

Redbush tea (Rooibos) for me, an occasional Cappuccino on the way to work and hot chocolate in the winter.

Plain ol' strong black coffee, maybe a spoonfull of sugar...

When in eastern Europe last year, I learned to ask for "American" coffee...otherwise you get this weird sissy stuff...

When in America I thought the American coffee was weird sissy stuff. Nothing like a real Dutch coffee. Black of course without the sugar.

When in America I thought the American coffee was weird sissy stuff. Nothing like a real Dutch coffee. Black of course without the sugar.

Dutch coffee is something else. The Dutch must need something to keep them awake least they fall asleep and wake up in Belgium :)

Swedish coffee is so strong its undrinkable...

No, it is not! It's perfectly smooooth! Then, that you can clean your pipes etc. with it, nothing more different than how we like our....eeerrrmmmm....grans homemade....applejuice....hmmm...yeesss...

SMOOTH ! **** me Jan...if Swedish coffee is 'smooth' then I'm a French man.
You could tarmac the M1 with Swedish coffee and it would never wear out..dissolve the tyres of passing vehicles .. but, last a thousand years.

It's either that, or tarmac (asphalt?) based coffee, not too sure! :oops: :lol:

Thats what my parents start their day with, every day, nice smoking hot, black coffee and me too when I'm there!

Clean out your bowlsystem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back