What Muslims Should be Doing!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You think this is all about oil? Think again. Abu Nidal was found dead, where, Bagdad. If you think Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with terrorists, think again. The WMD were most likely moved into Syria or Iran. He certainly had plenty of time to move them while the UN sat idle and impotent. France, Russia and Germany were all benefitting from lucrative oil deals and that is why they stayed out.

As more of the UN oil for food investiagtion continues, I think you will see that there was a lot more corruption in that than you would even believe. It's funny how so many folks were saying that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction that are all against the action now, including Kerry and Clinton.

I personally think they should have done better planning for the post-war phase, I agree with the reason to take Saddam out.

kiwimac said:
Yeah or have a lot of oil and the yanks'll come do it for you.

Kiwimac

I posted this earlier - There is more shale oil in the state of Colorado than all the oil in Saudi Arabia, its just a matter of getting around the tree huggers who think the whole bloody world will end if we drill for it. There are huge reserves in Alaska and California, in fact thirty-one States have huge crude oil reserves. The top five are Texas, with 4.9 billion barrels; Alaska, with 4.9 billion barrels; California, with 3.6 billion barrels; New Mexico, with 715 million barrels; and Oklahoma, with 556 million barrels. Also, there are substantial crude oil reserves located in Federal Offshore fields: 4.8 billion barrels in the Gulf of Mexico and 547 million barrels in the Pacific. and look at the numbers, not millions, BILLIONS. Its easier to drill for this oil than send an army to fight in the middle east. It's not about the oil..........

kiwimac said:
Yeah or have a lot of oil and the yanks'll come do it for you.

Kiwimac

I will not get started on this or I will have to go to anger managment classes but I would love for you to tell that to all of my fallen comrads and to there families. How about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back