What pc are you using to play you flight sim?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

intel pentium III 733 MHz, (64) 512 MB RAM (just shiped to me today, yeah!), 15 GB HDD CD Burner.......... ask me what sim I'm playing ;)

ok, what sim are you playing? :D

ok, my system.
AMD X2 4400+
1Gb ddr400 dual channel
Albatron k8SLI mobo
geforce 6800GT (and ill soon have my 2nd one :D )

damn.. a german fiend of mine is playing it 2.. but i cant find it anywhere here :(

3.00 GHz Pentium 4 Processor
2 GB RAM
2 x 120 GB HDDs
52x CD Burner
4x DVD Burner
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500 (256MB)

Believe it or not, I'm still running a CRT style monitor, 19" HItachi Super Scan 769.

I have a hopped up machine, but I use it for work and volunteer stuff, so I can right off a majority of it. So when I upgrade, I go all out. I buy the parts and assemble it myself and get everything loaded. Saves a few bucks and I know what I'm getting that way.

2.8 GHz pentium 4 processor .512 mb sdram
145 GB HHD
cd/dvd burner
19" crt monitor

Archangel said:
damn.. a german fiend of mine is playing it 2.. but i cant find it anywhere here :(

for basic info, check out my site (some parts currently off-line)....... for more, check out the www.simhq.com --> EAW section (there's a guy called RAF_Dumoulin, who can give ya a link where you can DL the full OOB game ;) )

cheers,
pisis

evangilder said:
I have a hopped up machine, but I use it for work and volunteer stuff, so I can right off a majority of it. So when I upgrade, I go all out. I buy the parts and assemble it myself and get everything loaded. Saves a few bucks and I know what I'm getting that way.

exactly. ;)

maybe you can help me then, if you're "the whizz" ---. i've just bought a cd burner recently (i've never had anyone) and when i installed it, the xp's cannot recognize it via "find new hardware" function... how can i get it running?

Pisis said:
evangilder said:

exactly. ;)

maybe you can help me then, if you're "the whizz" ---. i've just bought a cd burner recently (i've never had anyone) and when i installed it, the xp's cannot recognize it via "find new hardware" function... how can i get it running?

The first thing you need to do is make sure that your cables are hooked up right and you plugged in the power connector as well. I know that may sound simple, but I have forgotten a cable in haste in the past. If you don't see the drive at all as a CD drive in the "My Computer" section, then it likely is a cabling issue.

Pisis said:

when you checkd the cables. you have to make shure the motherboard does see the burner ;)
so on startup, go into the BIOS as see if it recognizes all the IDE drives :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back