What's for dinner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I was so tired and worn out from a hike in the woods last night I was too lazy too cook so it was a couple thick slices of toast made with homestyle bread from the bakery, covered in butter (sorry no mustard on my toast) and a big glass of orange flavored soda. How nutricious is that, not very:oops:

I learn something every day. What do you put on a rabbit burger? Little slip-on rabbit ears? Seriously... mustard? Mayo? With lettuce, tomato and onion?

Lettuce, mayo, feta cheese, and a home-made onion relish.

Mustard would go well, too

Roast pork, crackling, apple sauce, roast potato's and all the veg I can lay my hands on.
:)
Blackberry apple ( all freshly picked) crumble and a glass of Bordeaux to was it down with.

Silver side slow roasted beef, boiled then roasted gammon joint. Roast veg and yorkshire puds all washed down with a glass of old speckled hen.
I actually got the beef just right too. Well pleased :)

Love Camembert. Not sure I would like it on a sandwich however.

This was Camembert at the 'something has died in the fridge' stage. No cutting, just smear thickly over the bread. Washed down with some cold brut Breton cider. mmmmmmm.

You Americans might like to try it with cranberry sauce. The secret is to be generous with the Camembert and the Camembert to be almost at the 'pour out of the box' stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back