What's on The Workbench (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Karl, I know waht to look for now - just got to find the info on his kite etc ...... which could be filed anywhere in my house !

From memory, even the CA kits have a problem with the intakes - slightly wrong shape I think. I have a magazine article somewhere, showing the corrections needed, and I've seen resin after-market corrected intakes, but can't remember who from !
But from what I saw, the 'problem' isn't much, and could probably be left 'as is'.

Here you go mate.

Ah, got it ! That's easily sorted then.
By 'the problem', I meant the actual shape of both intakes on all the CA kits - something to do with the angle and shape of the 'gills' and the upper surface profile, from memory.

Geo, I did some searching a while ago for a 3. Trumpeter/Hobbycraft had one, but trying to find one now seems to be impossible.

Thanks Cory, I'll have a look when I get home. Internet is brutal in camp this week. If it isn't painfully slow, its booting me off the web and i have to log on again. This is my second attempt to answer.

Geo

Ugh, good job Karl, you've reignited my wanting of a Vampire!

Geo, I feel your pain. We haven't had internet, TV or the home phone except for random (and poorly performing) times for 8 days! Telus is supposedly fixing it today or tomorrow, but they also said it would be fixed on Monday, so I'm not holding my breath.

EDIT: Karl, is it the one on King Kit?

Last edited:
Sure is my friend

Users who are viewing this thread