What's on The Workbench (9 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looking that part
 
While the Babs is on hold 'til the book comes in, working on my Bandai 1:144 scale AT-AT Walker.
I plan to display it in a small diorama with a 1:144 Snowspeeder, also Bandai.
20231117_000510.jpg
 
Hej my friend! :wave:

Snowspeeder to scale...
20231117_002435.jpg
 
Last edited:
Typical Bandai quality Vic. They used to make 1:48 military vehicles in the '70's which were absolutely beautiful - had fully detailed interiors too!
Their Star Wars range are some of the most detailed I've ever seen - I have alot of their 1:144 kits plus some in smaller scale, due to their size (Death Star, Star Destroyer, AT-M6, etc).
 
It'll never fly! :lol:
 
Cheers Wayne, full credit to them!
 
what I have so far, shark mouth decals gave me fits, they seem to be not designed for the air intake area, the stripe on the fuselage? Fuget about it, I will paint it on .
PXL_20231122_044703310.jpg
PXL_20231122_044927435.jpg
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back