What's on The Workbench (9 Viewers)

fun build, kind of easy, poor fitting on cockpit floor makes modifications necessary to join fuselage halves. I really like the Perfect Putty for seam filling, finally perfected application and it doesn't emit brain cell killing toxic fumes. these easy models help me move on to more complex builds.
PXL_20240113_071934558~2.jpg
 
Looks nice
Nice. How was your front panel fit? I built the early and late and the panel fits were less than stellar
I bet it was better that the Classic Airframes one I built
 
Nice. How was your front panel fit? I built the early and late and the panel fits were less than stellar
I attached the top half of the wings and C4 and 5 front wing roots to the fuselage then after thoroughly dry attached the bottom halves of the wings as adived by another builder. things line up much better than jamming the pre assembled wing assembly to the fuselage. my airbrush skills improved quite a bit, thinned the paint more 2:1
 
Last edited:
PXL_20240122_052336839.jpg
 
I've heard a propeller called a screw before but that's something special!
I can flip the model around easily for airbrushing , got tired of the flaccid stick in the nose thing;) this Russian hot rod piqued my interest in early war soviet history desperate times indeed.
 
Nice!
 
:thumbright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back