What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

THX for all here guys.:)

The palm and the model look really cool Muller.Great mate.:D :D :D

well, I've almost finished the VW Golf....my only regret is that it can't look neater :( I'm depressed about that.....

there go the pics up there XD

I just gave the F4F wildcat a wash. fortunately, I grabbed some rubber surgical gloves to prevent oils from getting on the model whilst I airbrush it. waiting for it to dry right now. I shall airbrush it later. my parents got me this airbrush that has quick interchangeable paint cans. so can change colors quickly instead opf taking hours to mix paint.

arighty, I just airbrushed the top part of the wildcat, though I stupidly didn't cover the cockpit, no matter, I can re-do it. there ain't much in there but a seat and pilot. think I did a smidgeon too much on the port side of the fuselage. but that can be fixed.

Incredible piece of re-engineering Wojtek! Your superb work never ceases to amaze me!
Like the tree M, and the Corsair looks even better on its base, great work.
Robert, the Golf and Wildcat sound good, but where's the pics?!

the golf pics are up, silly! XD I haven't taken any of the wildcat yet

I just gave the wildcat another coat of sea blue

0cc4854f.jpg

25cf95b5.jpg

6b06e3d4.jpg

19bdf449.jpg

heh, I believe I can. I can't believe you haven't said anything about the bottom XD

but anyway, the bottom is gonna get a nice coat of flat light aircraft gray. to straighten it up :D

You've got to love the Wildcat, must get one for the stash. Nice work so far Robert :thumbleft:

All you dudes are doing nicely. Rochie your Me is coming along very nicely. Trebor you Wildcat looks cool, buddy. Wurger... well what can I say when the mold is in the hand of God.

All you guys truly inspire me. I've only been able to put in about 15min every other day on my next project. It's coming along very slowly. And for the life of me I can't find my 0.014" plastic card stock. :mad:

Matt, I got a lil problem. everytime I use the regular arts and crafts store masking tape, I get unneat lines, but you seem to have very neat lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back