Yesterday at 1:51 PM #9,821 Jadera Airman 1st Class 192 148 Joined Sep 16, 2026 Location Atlanta GA A4K said: It's only good if I keep progressing with them! Click to expand... Well if you don't Ill happily take them
A4K said: It's only good if I keep progressing with them! Click to expand... Well if you don't Ill happily take them
Yesterday at 4:41 PM #9,822 PlasticHero Senior Airman 670 1,627 Joined Jul 31, 2019 Location Pennsylvania, USA A4K I struggle if I have two projects. Do you keep build notes on each one?
Today at 12:23 PM #9,823 Bernhart Tail end Charlie 971 967 Joined Jan 9, 2007 Location Canada Decals on(very fragile) now just some touch ups and she is done Attachments IMG_4061.jpeg 1.4 MB · Views: 1
Today at 12:26 PM #9,824 Donivanp Colonel 12,395 12,823 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas Bernhart said: Decals on(very fragile) now just some touch ups and she is done Click to expand... Ahh that's just battle damage
Bernhart said: Decals on(very fragile) now just some touch ups and she is done Click to expand... Ahh that's just battle damage