Jadera
Airman 1st Class
Well if you don't Ill happily take themIt's only good if I keep progressing with them!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well if you don't Ill happily take themIt's only good if I keep progressing with them!
Ahh that's just battle damageDecals on(very fragile) now just some touch ups and she is done
Not on your life mate, I love my squawks too much! Glad you like them too thoughWell if you don't Ill happily take them![]()
Some...take the Squawks:A4K I struggle if I have two projects. Do you keep build notes on each one?
Me likely mucho muchA Tamiya Tiger metal tracks/barrel first time on both.I have gloss cleared acrylic Tamy brown wash and Florry's sand.I have now sealed that with Testors semi-gloss Florry's sand will be applied again it sticks a little more to the semi them some powders.I totally just made up the camo pattern the pics/print was kinda this and not colors are close methink.This is a test bed.View attachment 898127View attachment 898128View attachment 898129
A great looking Panzer! Is it a /48 or a /35 - don't know those beasts just by the name of the manufacturer.A Tamiya Tiger metal tracks/barrel first time on both.I have gloss cleared acrylic Tamy brown wash and Florry's sand.I have now sealed that with Testors semi-gloss Florry's sand will be applied again it sticks a little more to the semi them some powders.I totally just made up the camo pattern the pics/print was kinda this and not colors are close methink.This is a test bed.View attachment 898127View attachment 898128View attachment 898129
Tiger I mid-production representing Normandy July 1944.The semi gloss is enamel by Testors I will be able to pull up maybe 50/60% of the Florry's.A great looking Panzer! Is it a /48 or a /35 - don't know those beasts just by the name of the manufacturer.
P.S. Is the Testors semi-gloss the acrylic one (in the square high bottle) or enamel or something else?
Kent to ask the scale meselfTiger I mid-production representing Normandy July 1944.The semi gloss is enamel by Testors I will be able to pull up maybe 50/60% of the Florry's.
Thanks for the info! I don't have those Testors varnishes as enamels - mine (acrylics) are not bad but on your model the semi-gloss cote looks amazing!Tiger I mid-production representing Normandy July 1944.The semi gloss is enamel by Testors I will be able to pull up maybe 50/60% of the Florry's.