When are we getting a new....

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
54,755
40,080
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
In my castle....
....instead for this boring one?

IMG_20170915_095202.jpg
 
It's magic :lol: I see horse still working on the site. Let's wait until he's finished and then I'll bring up the banner in the moderators group.
 
Nice one!
Looking forward to see what else you'll come up with!
 
We're first figuring out how to do this, the forum has a responsive design, unlike the old pre 2016 design. It's harder to make a banner that works for all sizes of screens.
 
I messed around with the settings, today. So you were probably noticing some.. eh.. glitches. :lol:
 
So for now we got another banner. Wojtek has been working on it and I helped him as well as I could. I think it works moderately well, but I found that a banner like we used to have doesn't work as well now as it used to do on the old script. This is mainly due because of the modern responsive design, which means that the layout adapts to the size of the screen you are using. It's rather difficult to make a banner that works on all kinds of screens. But I think we found a workable tradeoff. The only glitch I see at the moment is that I see the spitfire being displayed for a second or so and then disappears when the page is loaded on my mobile phone.
If you have any remarks or problems, please don't hesitate to bring them foreward.
 
If you have any remarks or problems, please don't hesitate to bring them foreward.
Thanks Marcel Marcel and @Wurger for the help! Banners are :greedy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back