Why this Forum is A Madhouse/sanatorium ??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok, I must say this forum is a mad house in a good way. Why? Well it makes me laugh to see how other people curse and get nasty or I get to say nasty stuff to other assholes. The funny **** people says here makes my day most of the time.

I think we must have some decent way among us all here and I do not have a problem with cursing, but it can sometimes get out of hand. I must also say that there is a lot of bull posted by some idiots, but then it turns into a other topic and can go on quite a while on a total other topic.

When I got here I must say I was a mazed at the sheer size of the site and all the topics and I have read through most of them, that looks nice after the first page. I like it here very much and it just let me know there are other crazy people out there and actually let you feel like you are amongst your friends at times.

The thing between me and les, well old news in the sense that me and les sorted it out.

Guys, please you must bring back one topic with females on or we all will go mad. JUST ONE. Now CharlsBronson is the man when it comes to pics of lovely females and I must say we must have at least one.:!: :!: :!: :!:

Henk

It would take a 100% agreement from the Mods before we activate a new Ladies thread, and then with VERY strict guidelines....

We would also have to put it through the members opinions, like ur own for example... Maybe a new thread is needed.....

I shall open a bring back the ladies thread....

I agree with Henk, and i don't mind the sh*t talking here and all that cause sh*t is all around me, in the Philippines, here in Mexico City
I like this forum, I learn alot from here, and cause of meatballs (me :8): ) getting slammed and all that makes it even better.

lesofprimus said:
Not sure what ur laughing at hussars....

He is in his own little world where everything he says makes sense and is intelligent.

Just kidding with you Hussar.

No I'm not. lol lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back