Why this Forum is A Madhouse/sanatorium ??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

CB you need to relax and adapt. If you know anything about the unit that your avatar depcits then you would know better ...... III./JG 301 with the Fw 190A-8 and then the Ta 152H and then back to the Fw 190A-8. not very encouraging for a unit that was the Schwere Gruppe then a high flying look at me attitude, flying higher and faster than any Allied a/c and pilot of the time and then going back to old news the Fw 190A-8 and performing dive bombing missions against the Soviets. Quite an adaptable gruppe yes ? so shall we be . . . .

alright grab your favourite glas of wein and kick back in a soft chair and gaze at a beautiful woman

Like this lassy right here....

Attachments

• zzAdriana.jpg
    zzAdriana.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 265
I'd rather f*ck this cute wifey who's making eyes on me for some time now. The problem is that her son is Kulis' classmate...

I have yet to come across a forum that after being around a couple of years has some people complaining it's not like it used to be, things change, it's called evolution and it's why you are here today, if nothing changed you wouldn't be here today.

For the love of God bronson, lighten up before I get pissed

I am "lightened" already, is just that I miss the girls topics.

The "lurvely ladies" thread was running smoothly until Sunny came in and the things get nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back