Why this Forum is A Madhouse/sanatorium ??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

CharlesBronson

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 11, 2005
Cordoba - Argentina
What a hell hapen in here ?

When I submit back in early 2005 it was a nice and pleasant place to be and to wrote ,but now...it simply a madhouse, Ten thousand topics in the aviation section talking about the same issue, Administrators taking a eternal nap, moderators insulting some members like Henk....etc,etc.

In WW2 section is the dam same thing, And teorically ...if there is mods after all, sometimes the threads look like a post beers chit-chat.

In here there is plenty admin and mods....but nobody seems to care about their jobs.

Any suggestions ??, beside the cursings that for sure will come.

Well Panzerknacker, first off, there was an influx of idiotic meatballs that decided to inundate this forum at the same time... Henk came in with some attitude, but we got him straightened out and he has turned out to be a excellent member...

Cursing is a part of society buddy, and if it gets to u, u may need to see alitttle more of the world....
In here there is plenty admin and mods....but nobody seems to care about their jobs.
Are u outta ur freakin mind dude??? Not care??? My wife bitches at me EVERY SINGLE FU*KING DAY about how much time I spend here.... Trust me, it aint because I like to curse and slam meatballs all day long....

And WTF is a post beers chit-chat???? Sometimes threads go awry, and thats a part of life.... Get used to it or move the-f*ck-on..... Either way, its no cause to pause.....

Trust me, it aint because I like to curse and slam meatballs all day long....

i'm sure that's not totally true ;) but i don't have a problem, i think there are a lot of topics that are talking about the same thing/something we've discussed before but it's all good........

The main reason old threads get re done is normally new members coming on and think theyre creating new topics because they havent read through the old ones...

The general chit-chat occurs mainly because a lot of us on here have become something that resembles friends. But we still discuss the war, and everything to do with it. There's plenty of subjects that contain a lot of information and great detail.

I have some advise, wipe the tears from your eyes and just join in. Or go away.

Ahhhh, so the place is a little cluttered. Big deal. You should see my basement. :rolleyes:

Myself, I don't try to clean it for the same reason I don't mind the basement as it is: Too damn lazy. ;)

I am fairly new and this place is pretty nice, considering some of the crapholes I have not joined, not saying you all are lucky because I am here, but it is the quality of your site and the knowledge I see from your members. There is a lot I can learn about WWII aircraft from the members here.

While I have not been here as long as some, I find it very helpful and knowledgeable place to learn about WW2 and to keep up to date on world events. While nothing is perfect, I don't mind it here, it provides me with allot of knowledge. I also "thought" I knew allot about WW2, I have learned differently now. These people here are perhaps the most knowledgeable I have ever meet on aviation and WW2.

While I would be the first to admit they all come in very different personalities (the very notable ones, Erich, Eric, Chris, NS, Joe, PlanD, Gnomey, Lanc, Udet and last but certainly not least Les), they all have allot of information. Some are kids, some vets, some just regular guys.....all are very knowledgeable. Get to know them alittle before passing judgment. It would be my pleasure to sit down and talk WW2 with any of them, any time.

Learn like myself, be humble, park your ego at the door and absorb what these people have to pass on and if you can share some knowledge of your own ..... all the better.

Last but not least if you don't like it here.......... well there is the door. You have the power to stay or leave.

personally the very nature of these very forums I find quite refreshing. All ideas drawn out and it appears that nearly all are able to say what they feel without hindrance, as in the politics and off-topic forums. though I may not agree with everyone and certainly they do not all agree with me at least I can come here and let my 2 feet worth of hair down my back with out getting into a continual bag of serious air time and time again from other forums that I frequent.

enough babble lets post !

let's ride boyz
party0009.gif

Well, Kiwimac and Les just make my point...

lesofprimus said:
Well Panzerknacker, first off, there was an influx of idiotic meatballs that decided to inundate this forum at the same time... Henk came in with some attitude, but we got him straightened out and he has turned out to be a excellent member...

Cursing is a part of society buddy, and if it gets to u, u may need to see alitttle more of the world....
Are u outta ur freakin mind dude??? Not care??? My wife bitches at me EVERY SINGLE FU*KING DAY about how much time I spend here.... Trust me, it aint because I like to curse and slam meatballs all day long....

Fine, I am very pulite person so I did not curse a lot but I guess that this is a human right, only a question, is that strictly neeeded in our forum ?

You spend a lot time? good for you, so I think that ...MAYBE is posible to merge-delete all the duplicated or even triplicated topics in the aviation section ?

And in other sentence I mean to said "after too many beers chat"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back