Will be in Europe for 3 weeks this Summer

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

now watch the Battle of Britain Movie and see where the blew up one of the Hangers for Real Harrison !

i am luckier than most i had Terry as a personal tour guide when i first went and when i took my wife there i quoted all he told me back to her and sounded like an expert !!!!

Lady friend is going shopping with her Sister and Grandma tomorrow

That means I get to go to Hendon! So I got Duxford and Hendon done on this trip. I feel accomplished.

...and there is nothing wrong with tagging along with the ladies and people watch. Gives you a few moments to take in the populace without a "mission" of your own. Experience the culture too. Those are the life rememberences that formulate your stereotypes and biases. Soon you too will hate everyone. :lol:

....... :rolleyes: yeesh

There is nothing different than a department store here than there is in the US. They're both mad houses and they're not even going to London. Its not as if im sick of her she just was going to go shopping with her grandmother. I can get taken around shopping in the US but I won't be back in England for a while.

Be honest with me does that really make sense ? When I can go through the same experience in the US but Is Hendon there? There is nothing culturally different about shopping, I promise you.

People look for bargains
People try on clothes
Repeat at next store

Got to agree here H. Shopping id the Devil's work!
Men go to buy something, find it as quickly as humanly possible, pay for it, and p*ss off.
Women go, look, look again, go somewhere else, repeat the actions, then repeat these at another six shops, before returning to the first shop, repeating the action, and then maybe buying. Then they spend bl**dy ages b*gg*ring about paying for the item(s) !
Shopping or an air museum, especially Hendon?
No contest !!

....... :rolleyes: yeesh

There is nothing different than a department store here than there is in the US. They're both mad houses and they're not even going to London. Its not as if im sick of her she just was going to go shopping with her grandmother. I can get taken around shopping in the US but I won't be back in England for a while.

Be honest with me does that really make sense ? When I can go through the same experience in the US but Is Hendon there? There is nothing culturally different about shopping, I promise you.

People look for bargains
People try on clothes
Repeat at next store
I agree Harrison,
You know having a relation doesn't mean you'll have to do everything together. You should be able to things separately from time to time. Having a relation doesn't mean you cease being an individual.

Hendon is great. When I was there, they had this South African guy working there who was so glad he could speak his own language to us that he let me look into the cockpits of the WWI aircraft :) Planning to go there with my father in law.

I must have misinterpreted what you said. I thought the girls were going shopping and you were just gonna stay back and hang (I assumed in the hotel).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back