Will be in Europe for 3 weeks this Summer

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well well well

Tomorrow is the big day, flight leaves around 5:30 pm...I will be in touch during my down time at night and such since the places I'm staying have internet, that being said won't spend much time at all but will stop in for a few hello's!

Don't waste time on the internet. This place will be here when you get back...

Yup - leave 'tinternet alone and get out there. You could be lucky and there'll be no rain and bright sunshine while you're here - you never know. Don't overplan as you'll probably discover things along the way you want to chase. Seek out and try the warm beer we so diligently serve up. Get out of the 'big smoke' capital city as well and marvel at the different dialects and accents around the country - but they're mostly East European in the capital though. Whilst anywhere in Europe speak in Swahili if you don't want to be overheard. Don't forget the camera.

They must be busy watching football! Hope you've brought some good weather with you H. Where will you be in this once fair isle?

Hendon is easy from London, just take the Underground. You'll be there in no-time. As a WW2 and aviation enthousiast, be sure to visit the Warcabinet and the Science museum as well. Duxford is more difficult.

Thanks guys! It's honestly been a blast and Switzerland was beautiful! We have a lot planned for this trip so time should fly by! But I hope not too fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back