Woljags' Avro Lancaster/Manchester/Lincoln/York/Shackleton - Personal Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

that would be great if you had some bits like that Evan i'm also missing the rear turret from the frog lanc

progress so far
bob2350.jpg

bob2352.jpg

bob2354.jpg

i'm not happy with the central tailfin on the rear fuselage so i plan to redo this ,

thanks for looking

thanks to Evan i now have most of the parts to complete this now all bar the canopy[thanks Evan i tried to leave you a private meesage but your post box is full],i hope to get sometime this weekend to do some more modelling including getting on with this one,fingers crossed

Glad you got the parts alright Bob! (must clean out the PM box too!)

Try and get your hands on one of the Falcon or Squadron sets I mentioned for the canopy, you'll also get all the turrets in them. (though the tail turret is the later 'Rose' type.)

bob4233.jpg

bob4236.jpg

bob4244.jpg

bob4247.jpg

bob4245.jpg

bob4248.jpg

bob4234.jpg

bob4230.jpg

progress today at last,thanks again to Evan for the parts this ship is starting to come together,i borrowed the canopy from my frog lancaster to see what she will look like when complete as can be seen in one of the photos

thanks for looking

Last edited:
bob4229.jpg

all the filling is now done [this pic was taken while the filling was being done]and i plan to start painting the camo tomorrow once i've varnished the manchester,

thanks for looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back