Woljags' Avro Lancaster/Manchester/Lincoln/York/Shackleton - Personal Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

that was a good shout,i hadn't noticed the rear fins had moved while drying and set in the wrong position,but i'm a little confused as to your comment about camo colours thou ,please advise as i've no problem with doing it again if it is wrong

Bob, the main problem is that you didn't check the layout of the camo spots for an Avro Manchester. Colours seem to be OK, I mean the Earth-Brown and the Dark Green on tops and black one on undersides and sides with a "wavy borderline" or a streight one between top spots and sides.Here you are examples....

watermark.php

manchester3.jpg

manchester4.jpg

Gmanchester-2.jpg

avro-manchester-1.jpg

3723L.jpg

man1.png

thanks Wojtek,both the frog Lancaster and vac form Manchester threads thanks to Wojtek are now in one complete thread to be joined by a vac form Lincoln/York and frog Shackleton,[i have scale plans for both the York and Lincoln should anyone want a copy],this is going to be my own group build showing how the Manchester design was developed through to the Shackleton,although my skills arn't as good as the rest on here i thought it might be somewhere where pics and info could be shared for others to help with their own builds,

cheers all

Bob

i've not got much done this week on my kits,but i have dusted off an old 1/72nd contrail vac form Avro Lincoln,i started this kit and lost interest over 35 years ago,it seems like only yesterday where does the time go ,anyway i will post some pics shortly,anyone else going to start any of these Avro's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back