Woljags' Avro Lancaster/Manchester/Lincoln/York/Shackleton - Personal Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

personally i think the Shackleton is the most interesting of this line of aircraft for me,the sound of one flying overhead gives me goose bumps

Cheers guys!

Btw Bob, look what arrived the other day - once your vac components arrive I'll be into the Lincoln build!

STA50976.JPG

sorry chaps i've been up to my eyes with work and finishing the house for christmas,this has included putting away all my modeling stuff,hopefully i will get some time after the holiday and even get my new study finished so i won't have to keep putting things away,i would be interested in any photos or details of hanger buildings as i plan to start my big layout in the new year,

hope everyone has a happy and relaxing break

Merry Christmas and New Year

Bob

Thanks Evan,[the parts were sent 3-4 weeks ago,hope they arrive ok but we have had a local problem with the post here lately]

i've managed to do a little on the lancaster today,pics to follow shortly once i've downloaded them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back