Woman in wheelchair shoots mugger with licensed pistol (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

syscom3

Pacific Historian
Jun 4, 2005
Orange County, CA
Pistol Packing Mama?

Since she was on a motorized scooter, is this a "drive by shooting"? :lol:

Deron Johnson picked the wrong person to rob -- an ailing Harlem woman on a motorized scooter who pulled out a .357 caliber handgun and shot him in front of stunned passersby in broad daylight Friday, police said.

Margaret Johnson, a 57-year-old licensed gun owner, was looking to fire her weapon, but it was supposed to be at a firing range, police said.

She left her Lenox Avenue home shortly before 3 p.m. with plans to go to the range. Instead, she was confronted from behind by the suspect, Deron Johnson, no relation, police said.

The 45-year-old ex-con grabbed at the chain around the victim's neck, and snatched it from her, police said.

But Margaret Johnson put up quite a struggle, police said, and was able to fire once from her handgun, striking the suspect in the left elbow.

The suspect ran off, but was grabbed nearby by police and arrested. He was taken to Harlem Hospital Center in stable condition. Charges were pending.

Margaret Johnson was questioned by detectives but will not be charged.

"She was defending herself," a police source said.

The suspect has nine previous arrests, police said. State records show he served 8 years in prison for a drug conviction and was released in February 2003.

Woman in wheelchair shoots mugger with licensed pistol - AM New York

Attachments

• 25289313.jpg
    25289313.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 224
Margaret, Magaret. Get to the range girl, you only winged him in the arm!

Gotta brush on that offhand shooting.

whatya bet the women goes over to get a mg license in a hurry and then she will be ready for a truck load of filth coming her way

you go girl !

We should all chip in and get her a riot gun. Less practice required, good for close range. Doesn't have that traveling slug aspect that a .357 does.

Yeah but to get in to the correct postion to fire a 12 bore effectively without harming yourself would take some serious invalid carriage driving skills. Maybe she should take a police pursuit driving course to learn to do 180's to face the robber and waste his sorry ***.

Better yet, rig the thing up like a the top turret in a B24. Spinning and shooting.

Another video I would love to see on the internet.

cheddar cheese said:
Yeah but to get in to the correct postion to fire a 12 bore effectively without harming yourself would take some serious invalid carriage driving skills. Maybe she should take a police pursuit driving course to learn to do 180's to face the robber and waste his sorry ***.

:lol:

Here's a turn of events. It was in the paper today that the person she (51) choked apparently was a hired assassin. She was in the process of going thru a divorce with her 58 year old husband. The divorce was bitter apparently. Her husband hired a hitman to kill her. Apparently this skinny little dude was able to get into the house based on the estranged husband giving him the code to the alarm. He hits her on the head with a hammer and she chokes the living excrement out of him. Husband is now being held on $500k bail. I would suggest putting a suicide watch on him.

I have to say in WA state, the divorce laws are so unfairly biased against the male, that I have developed a newfound sympathy for these stories. Perhaps wrongly so, but to have your wife just willy-nilly up and say I've had enough, get out of your house and go live in a cheap apartment, leave me all the belongings, pay me for it, and don't ask me to work tends to piss people off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back