Women Driver Compilation

GregP

Major
9,898
7,265
Joined
Jul 28, 2003
Location
Chino, California, U.S.A.
Had to pass this one on. I'm sure they could do one just as bad for men, too, but you have to admit, this is priceless:


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wT7zM8XgXQ
 
Last edited:
There are a LOT more.

Google "women driver compilation".
 
Good one. Reminds me of the old man who went around the traffic circle and his wife fell out. A policeman stopped him about a mile down the road and asked him if he knew his wife had fallen out. He say, "Thank God you told me! I thought I'd gone deaf!"
 
Good one. Reminds me of the old man who went around the traffic circle and his wife fell out. A policeman stopped him about a mile down the road and asked him if he knew his wife had fallen out. He say, "Thank God you told me! I thought I'd gone deaf!"

Good one Greg, also reminds of the day one of my class mates did the same thing on a roundabout and fell out the car himself....car shot off the roundabout and into a fence with him sitting on his butt with a WTF look on his face....
 
how about the guys who try to show off on a cycle, quad, jet ski, or snowmobile....gun the gas...then lose their grip and slide off the back. not so bad on a jet ski and snow mobile because they have a dead mans switch...but have seen a cycle go a long distance without a driver and flip over. its funny but its not....lol
 
I think I know her ...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back