WW2Aircraft.net Fantasy Football League.

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
50,905
17,296
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Location
USA/Germany
All right, I know there are plenty of Football fans here on the forum. We have quite an active Football thread.

Lets get a Fantasy Football League going.

I will start it, and run it. We can use nfl.com, which makes it easy to run a league. It is also free, so you don't have to pay anything.

We will just be playing for bragging rights, and the shear joy of having fun together.

We can use several Draft options.

1. Auto Pick Draft - You don't have to do anything. We just set a date, and the computer picks your players for you.

2. Live Draft - We can all get together and specific time and do a live draft through nfl.com draft center. You get to actually pick your players.

So how about it? Lets get 8 to 12 of us and get a league going. It is not as time consuming as you may think, and really is a lot of fun.

1. DerAdlerIstGelandet
2. B-17engineer
3. Njaco
4. wheelsup_cavu
5. Thorlifter
6. meatloaf109
7. Vasili Zaitlev
8. Messy
9. Bernhart
10.
11.
12.
 
Last edited:
I'm on board though I don't know what to do. You pick players and points are made according to their performance each week?
 
Basically they dismantle all the NFL teams, and hold a draft.

Essentially your obviously going to pick the marquee names first, then in the later rounds when lesser known players are around you pray that you get lucky and pick a diamond in the rough :lol:

And yes points are based on how they do each week. Minus the draft it doesn't take much time. All you need to do is make sure your players don't have a BYE week
 
Exactly. The best way to learn is to play. Prior experience is not needed.

Once we have enough players, I can set up the league and explain everything. We can also set a draft date.

Like I said it is pretty simple.
 
Need a minimum of 3 more players. More than that would be better however.

Everyone that is in, please send me your email. I will go ahead and get the league started. I think we can get more people...
 
I have to wait to start the league. Once I set the draft type, you can't change it. Therefore we need everyone that is involved first, so that we can discuss the draft type. Then I will set it up.
 
O.k. I'm in.
automated works for me.
I should point out that the only thing I know about the game is that the Minnesota Vikings have the coolest helmets in football!
 
Last edited:
I should point out that the only thing I know about the game is that the Minnesota Vikings have the coolest helmets in football!

The Steelers have cool helmets too......plus 6 Lombardi trophies to go with it! BOOM, let the trash talking start!!!!! hahahaha
 
Just give Harrison the Jets entire team. That will gaurantee he will be happy and that we will win! :lol:

Oh god please no.........I'm not drafting a single Jets offensive player....except RB. Forget about wide receivers even catching a pass.
 
I'm in! Autopick works for me too as I do not have computer access at home.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back