WW2Aircraft.net Fantasy Football League.

O.k., drop Titus Young and pick up whoever looks good. I'd pick the guy with the strangest name, but that's just how I do things!
 
O.k., drop Titus Young and pick up whoever looks good. I'd pick the guy with the strangest name, but that's just how I do things!

I give up!!!!!


:)
 
I picked Groslowski (?) 'cause of his name, made me laugh, now there is a real football name!
And sometimes I flip a coin, you should try it. Takes all the stress out!
I have a nephew in the Millwaulkee Brewers farm system; Kutchelmeister. Tell me that's not a great pitchers name!
 
Woo-hoo!!
The Southern Yankee Sippers are 3 and 1!!
 
Give me your offers for either DeMarco Murrey and/or Miles Austin. Good players but I just can't stand to have Cowdummies on my FF team and need to hope the Cowturds score so my FF team does well.
 
Give me your offers for either DeMarco Murrey and/or Miles Austin. Good players but I just can't stand to have Cowdummies on my FF team and need to hope the Cowturds score so my FF team does well.

Cedric Benson for Murray
 
I think Murray is a more dynamic back with more upside, but I'll make that deal. It may cost me games, but that's how much I loath the Cowdummies.
 
Got rid of a lot of dead wood. Hopefully my luck (if any) will change this week.
 
Week 4 Scores

Midwest Messerschmitts 108.94 - 76.50 Favre Dollar Footlong
The Bootleggers 109.26 - 91.64 Southern Yankee Sippers
Rabin Toads 118.34 - 99.40 Corsairs
burnouts 115.02 - 73.26 Njacos Wackos
Big Ugly 124.56 - 112.76 Northeastern Wildcats

Standings as of Week 4

Division 1: The Men
1. Favre Dollar Footlong 2-2
2. Southern Yankee Sippers 2-2
3. Rabid Toads 2-2
4. Corsairs 2-2
5. Midwest Messerschmitts 2-2

Division 2: The Boys
1. burnouts 4-0
2. Big Ugly 3-1
3. The Bootleggers 2-2
4. Northeastern Wildcats 1-3
5. Njacos Wildcats 0-4

This Weeks Highest Score: Big Ugly - 124.56
This Weeks Lowest Score: Njacos Wackos - 73.26

Highest Score To Date: Corsairs 127.46
Lowest Score To Date: Favre Dollar Footlong - 66.04

Week 5 Schedule

Midwest Messerschmitts vs. Southern Yankee Sippers
Rabid Toads vs. burnouts
The Bootleggers vs. Northeastern Wildcats
Corsairs vs. Favre Dollar Footlong
Njacos Wackos vs. Big Ugly
 
Last edited:
Reggie Wayne got me 27.20 and Mendenhall 16.10

Not to mention i got both them off waivers this morning ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back