WWII and school

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FLYBOYJ said:
When I lived in Canada, we used to get kids from Buffalo cross the border into Fort Erie Ontario to drink as the legal age was 19. Most were well behaved, some were just Idiots. Some of my Canadian friends who were bouncers at a local hot spot taught some of these kids there is a time to talk and a time NOT to talk!!!! :rolleyes:
But then you have the kids from Ottawa crossing the provincial boundary to Gatineau, Québec (formerly Hull), where the drinking age is 18. ;)
And Québecers love folks from Ontario, eh Maestro? Actually, a lot of folks in eastern Ontario speak French. But then you get the odd ignorant Nova Scotian boy up there on vacation, and...well...uh...he wakes up the next afternoon and wonders how his knuckles got swollen and where the split lip came from. :rolleyes:

You know, stupid Maritimers. :lol:

I apologise on the behalf of Great Britain for not kicking the French out of Canada when we had the chance, NS.

And that's not a stereotype, as Med said, British is really just full of morons. They're an embarassment. I'm ashamed to say I'm British when I go abroad.

"Where are you from?" - "Uh, erm, over there..."

Kicking the French out of Canada?! What?! No, no, no, no! It wouldn't have worked, you see...they're the true canadien. Just ask them. ;)

(At this point, Maestro prepares for the flight to Halifax to kick NS's ass. :lol: )

Nonskimmer said:
But then you have the kids from Ottawa crossing the provincial boundary to Gatineau, Québec (formerly Hull)

You mean Hull is now callled Gatineau? :shock:

Nonskimmer said:
Nah, I guess they just combined a few close towns around there, of which Gatineau and Hull were two, and just kept the name Gatineau.

I guess Hull is too English!? :rolleyes:

Hull is a dump - voted Britain's number one Crap Town even over horrors like Croydon and Weston.

Hey, I wrote that cause it's Czechs' own stereotype! :lol: They're only proud of themsleves if "golden boys" win in footbal or hockey... Cz is small ans spotted by the 60 years of totality

Les, you know why Euro hockey sucks? It's not true really, if you compare the numbers, etc... but mostly it sucks because the best players go for NHL without any compensation for their original club... so it's a magical circle... and you saw (you probably didnt :lol:) during the NHL strike... The euroleagues were fucking hot man, 10x better then the NHL!!!

Marconi: it's just a sterotype, it has no relevant reason... I know a lot of universioty educated guys from UA who are sweeping the walkpaths here... but they make more money with that here than with their original work in the motherland. And fighters because many of the "Ukroshes" (how we call them in slang) because they often drink and cause problems on the streets and often fight. Me personally was fighting an Ukrosh several times... But I have many friends among them, mostly women ;)

FLYBOYJ said:
Never to old - and married? Well you could look, BUT DON'T TOUCH! :evil4:
Yeah, but what's the point if you can't touch? :rolleyes:
Plus it takes the ol' bod an extra day to recover now. God, I wish I was 18 again!

I mean...uh...I love my wife, I love my wife! Married life is great! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back