xmas houselights (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

heheh. It has it's good and bad, I guess. It's a good time to get together with family, if you get along. I really enjoy seeing all the lights on the houses and while I don't put up lights or decorations (I'm Jewish too), I have kind of a bug to put some lights up this year because our house is one of the few on the street without them, and I like the look.

The thing that has really been crazy is the commercialization of the hoilday. It seems when Halloween is over, out come the Christmas goods. I personally don't mind it, BUT, the way some people act in the stores and parking lots is atrocious! My son got to hear me say something he shouldn't hear in a parking lot this year. After the jerk cut me off, then stopped to wait for god knows what, I was pissed. I rolled down my window and shouted "Merry Christmas...asshole!" I probably shouldn't have, but it sure felt good to say it! ;)

Now I am waiting for my sone to say that at a most inopportune time! :lol:

Ouch Erich, right on the nogin :violent1:

Attachments

• copy_of_star021_485.jpg
    copy_of_star021_485.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 173
ok Track, four more if you would please :D

I'll probably have to give it back before the months is out .........

good god man what kind of bloke are you, you've done all the christmas shopping before december! i've normally got mine a couple of weeks before and i thought that was early!

the lancaster kicks ass said:
good god man what kind of bloke are you, you've done all the christmas shopping before december! i've normally got mine a couple of weeks before and i thought that was early!

LOL, man read what i post above... :lol:
I don't celebrate christmas = no presents ;)
I'll only give something to my grandma and that would probably be something that I made (perhaps some of my model planes) or some cosmetics... ;)

Track I'll put on you the rain-check list then............uh oh I am putting up lights in my dismal office now............good grief. Yee-haw !

dang this freezing fog stuff is getting real old ...
xpb_zitter.gif

I don't get stressed at Christmas time with the bills and such because that defeats the purpose. We keep the gift giving simple, my wife and me. Like I said we have no kids to worry about, so it's easy for us to do. We get along great with all of our relatives too, and enjoy seeing them.

I'll agree that the season tends to bring out the worst in some people, with the pushing and shoving and just the overall rudeness. I try to avoid the malls like the plague around this time of year.

Here's my complaint money, Erich. I haven't looked up the latest exchange figures, so I don't know what it's worth down there. Maybe you could buy a cup of coffee. ;)

Attachments

• 5_bucks_126.jpg
    5_bucks_126.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back