xmas houselights

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

great pay Plan ! just about fell off the roof so I better quit on the lights.........too dark

It's excellent pay over christmas, that's why I'd rather work it. Normally it's decent pay at £7.20 during the day, £9.00 over night and £12 on sundays, on top of a few allowances and such.

I'm thinking of having a holiday next spring, so I want all the money I can muster.

Good luck then. It looks as though you're off to a good start.:thumbleft:

As yes, I decided to buy two strands of 300 mini-lights each for my Christmas tree this year, since they were on sale. I hauled them out of the packaging to find them rolled up like balls of yarn. :rolleyes:
If I keep at it, I should have them untangled in time for New Year's Day. Screw this. I'm buying better ones tomorrow.

Good luck planD!

I just started my new job two days ago. I'm selling this ski equipement...
What's your job?

Nonskimmer said:
Good luck then. It looks as though you're off to a good start.:thumbleft:

As yes, I decided to buy two strands of 300 mini-lights each for my Christmas tree this year, since they were on sale. I hauled them out of the packaging to find them rolled up like balls of yarn. :rolleyes:
If I keep at it, I should have them untangled in time for New Year's Day. Screw this. I'm buying better ones tomorrow.

Was it a Wal-Mart discount or was it Michaels?

Ahh jobs...I need one, but the trouble is I dont want when which means public interaction or physical labour, which when youre 16, kinda narrows it down... ;)

oh go put up some lights and quit your whinning.

I'm pooped out so I hired a couple of German locals to get the lights up in the back 40 trees

Attachments

• bild_1_6_174.jpg
    bild_1_6_174.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 158
I fired the two on the spot ! too slow, but some more odd-balls have come this morn wanting popsicles in return for putting up lights

Attachments

• bild_1_19_128.jpg
    bild_1_19_128.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 141
I have already gotten rid of the small four kids.......they melted while trying to get lights up on the roof with the morning sun blazing down on them. The adults are looking iffy right now. Dang, you just can't trust the help these dayz 8) time for the shades

der Schneeman didn't work out either.......and I slipped off the roof this morn in the freezing fog trying to perch the colourful Angel on the tall brick chimney we have......

wait there is a funny loking guy coming around the cornere dressed in red/white that maybe able to help me finish up ?

santa1.gif

I've got to find better help. Even with the tantalization of some good homemade German cookies ............. what a slouch

Attachments

• 407_889.jpg
    407_889.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 97

Users who are viewing this thread

Back