You Local Gas/petrol Station Price Per Gallon/Litre... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

oh bull **** everything is Bushs fault, I already sent him a hostile mail asking him why he is making me sick in the stomach

3.57 a gal and climbing in the Platonic Sphere, it may reach 4.00 by Memorial weekend as that was the forecast this past November from service station owners. Go ride a frickin bike and save your hard earned monies in fact what the locals are calling for is: do not purchase gas on the 15th of May. if everyone in the US would think about this the investors and retailers of the gas would lose somewhere in the world of over 3 billion in profits, or so I am told ......... I luv it !

man it has to be the water

Yeah. Let's face it. It's like cash machine fees. People bitch about it. But the majority are that concerned.

Now take away their American Idol... :rolleyes:

I just love the way AAFES sets its prices for gas overe here on the military bases. The price of oil could fall, the price of gas in the states could fall, but AAFES will raise the price of gas for us over her just to make more profit off of us.

I really dont complain though because if it were not AAFES I would have to buy gas on the Germany economy and that would cost aprox. $5.20 in the area that I live in.

So I will continue to be happy and pay my $3.40 a gallon.

Certain banks will refund ATM surcharges - USAA being one of them, but they only offer membership to military and dependents.

I remember the Marine Exchange gas station on MCB QUantico charged a good 10 cents above stations out in town.

NEX seems to exclusively contract with Citgo aboard naval facilities, and I don't purchase gas from them either.

I just love the way AAFES sets its prices for gas overe here on the military bases. The price of oil could fall, the price of gas in the states could fall, but AAFES will raise the price of gas for us over her just to make more profit off of us.

It always the way when they've got a "captive" customer base. It's like the way that hospitals in this country charge extortinate prices for patients to use telephones - something like cost 39p off-peak and 40p during peak times for ptients to receive incoming calls. But they're not allowed to use mobile phones!!

So much for a free market :cry:

Heh, it's funny watching foreigners complain about prices of fuel. I can't imagine the riots if U.S fuel prices matched ours... and we got oil per barrell CHEAPER on the import market.

ANXBe.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back