Zarqawi killed in US attack!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It will not get any better. They will continue to fight us and make a martyr out of him. I have learned to understand these people from time over there and this will only make there will stronger.

It is however a moral victory for the soldiers and airmen fighting over there and that is good because it has been a very long time since we have had a good moral victory to bring our spirits up.

Al Quida Iraq has announced his replacement already. Just another one to kill though. He will eventually get what he deserves and rot in hell with 72 old fat women with Herpagonereasyphalitis!

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Al Quida Iraq has announced his replacement already. Just another one to kill though. He will eventually get what he deserves and rot in hell with 72 old fat women with Herpagonereasyphalitis!

dont forget, clamidiya and Yeast Infection.....yyyyuuuuuuucccccccckkkk! yeast infection blehhhhh

HOLY SH#T! NOW THAT'S THE COOLEST THING I EVER SAW!!!!!

Is that all what comes out of your mouth?

Have you got the guts to face one of them, or , say, one of their kids: a fair duel, rusty kalashnikov to rusty kalashnikov?

Now you and the others brag all of this cowardly piggish talk out of your mouths, well, while being secure behind giant military arsenal in collaboration with all the world's war criminals and their collaborators and all their suppression, oppression, persecution ... etc instruments!

"GOOD RIDDANCE TO COWARDLY RUBBISH!!"
So! Tell us about your own heroism and bravery!

"Yep, the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist."
Oh yeah? And you British are good alive and dead?

"Al Quida Iraq has announced his replacement already. Just another one to kill though. He will eventually get what he deserves and rot in hell with 72 old fat women with Herpagonereasyphalitis!"
How can one like you tell so? Have you got more than indulgence? You seem to be confident of what you talk.

""Another one bites the dust....."

Hopefully, those 72 virgins up there are male....."

And what are you going to get for your atrocities and support of criminals?
Besides the Medal of the order?

oh man you should have looked at the guy's who your abusing, both adler and les have been there and done it so have a lot of others in here !
but they wont need me to stick up for them when they see this look out ridardo incominnnnggggggg !!!!!

Flush out your headgear, newbie. Several of those folks that you have called out happen to be decorated veterans. I suggest that you look around a bit before you make such wild accusations.

There is a time to talk, a time to listen and a time to shut the f*ck up. Guess what time it is?

Have you got the guts to face one of them, or , say, one of their kids: a fair duel, rusty kalashnikov to rusty kalashnikov?

Now you and the others brag all of this cowardly piggish talk out of your mouths, well, while being secure behind giant military arsenal in collaboration with all the world's war criminals and their collaborators and all their suppression, oppression, persecution ... etc instruments!

"Al Quida Iraq has announced his replacement already. Just another one to kill though. He will eventually get what he deserves and rot in hell with 72 old fat women with Herpagonereasyphalitis!"
How can one like you tell so? Have you got more than indulgence? You seem to be confident of what you talk.

Nice 2nd post, Asshat. Unless you can put forth a considerate and logical argument that is respectful of other members, your days are numbered. I look forward to your 3rd.

Hey, ritardo, you defending the dopes behind the WTC? The creeps who went after the USS Cole? All the cretins who are behind every terrorists act against the West and Israel?

Gotta alotta guts sitting behind that 13 inch screen dontja?

Its not my country thats killing women because they have the audacity to get raped. Its not my religion who treats non-believers as something to scrape off my shoe.

Why don't ya tell us about YOUR heroism and bravery? Haven't blown yourself up yet so I guess you're neither.

Let me tell you something@sshole - I suggest you pull your @ss out of and READ the whole thread - no forget that, instead of being a rude arrogant dumbass, why don't you give us a proper introduction to see if you're even worthy to be part of this site but you probably walk around with your knuckles dragging on the floor - I'm making you sit in the corner for a while like a good little imbecile. When you get get out of jail you could decide if you have the brain cells to stick around.

Hey, Ritardo
:D

Have you got the guts to face one of them...

Yes Ritardo, most of the Mods here are Veterans...

Now you and the others brag all of this cowardly piggish talk out of your mouths, well, while being secure behind giant military arsenal

Not "secure behind a military arsenal", THEY ARE THE SECURITY for dweebs like you to sit in safety and whine about it.

A real soldier doesn't brag about his duty, he just does it. Not like bragging about your high score on a PC game

"Al Quida Iraq has announced his replacement already. Just another one to kill though. He will eventually get what he deserves and rot in hell."

So - what? Do you think that scum is going up through the Pearly Gates?

[/B]

Somewhere a village is looking for their idiot...

in collaboration with all the world's war criminals and their collaborators and all their suppression, oppression, persecution ... etc instruments!

WTF! This is just drivel. Maybe you would rather go and live in Tehran.

wow, this newcomer got a thread started from years ago and gets mad?

Not a newcomer Welch, he joined almost 2 years ago, probably been working on his masterpiece 2nd post ever since....

Nice 2nd post, Asshat. Unless you can put forth a considerate and logical argument that is respectful of other members, your days are numbered. I look forward to your 3rd.

Good luck with that.

Hehehehehee.....no kiddin, Rochie! Fireworks should be fun on this one...

sat here in my tin hat just waiting :lol:

Yes Rochie, Alien, somehow I doubt that Les or Joe will much impressed with Mr. Ritardo...

homer%20simpson%20from%20osel_cz%20x.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back