Zarqawi killed in US attack!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sounds kinda like he bought his Engrish Transration Program from some Indian tech-support guy. Or got it as a freebie with his $15,000,000.00 that was wired from Nigeria last week...

What can I add ? I'm not a veteran (and sometimes I think I'm the only one on here who isn't :| ) but if I was a vet, I would certainly be as pissed off by Ritardo's post as you are, folks.

Nice work with him, FBJ, Matt, Freebird, Njaco, Adler and a special thanks to Les for kicking his ass off the site.

P.S. Don't take me wrong, I'm also pissed off at Ritardo... But as I'm not a vet, I can only imagine how you're feeling like. I think what he said is an insult to all the veterans.

while being secure behind giant military arsenal in collaboration with all the world's war criminals and their collaborators and all their suppression, oppression, persecution ... etc!

And what are you going to get for your atrocities and support of criminals?

[/B]

Maestro with comments like these he has insulted not only the Vets, but patriotic citizens of the US, UK, Aus yes Canada too.

{Any country whose soldiers are fighting in Iraq or Afganistan.}

Atrocities is is strong word, with no basis in fact.

Maestro, I am not a veteran either, but i come from a family deep in military service and history. If I had things to do over, I would have joined the Navy like my father and his brothers. I feel; at a loss when talking and reading of the veterans service on here. I salute all of you who have served our country!

Guys like this need not register on here. I guess it doesn't matter really, thanks to the mods, they won't be bothering anyone on here for long! Once they open their mouths, (ie keyboards) and show their true intelligence, they are done for! Thank God!

BTW, I wonder which mod is the quickest on the draw when it comes to banning someone! Who has the quickest finger?

but if I was a vet, I would certainly be as pissed off by Ritardo's post as you are, folks..

And I just pulled a load of 105 ammo from the CFB Main Ammo Depot, I guess that makes me another "War Criminal" link in the chain, working for the Military Industrial Complex. {Sorry Joe, I guess I let the secret out now! :confused: :oops: :oops: }

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'll have to keep that in mind Les. I had a feeling you may have been a good bet!

This place IS a second home for me Mess, so I take all that sh!t alittle too personal... It keeps the riff raff out and the threads relatively intact...

And besides the point, I take no sh!t from newbies here.... Noobs are expendable, and this is not a Democracy... U know exactly how that is, bein a Corrections Officer and all...

As the late Almighty John Wayne said" shoot the bastard" ive got dibs on first in line im gonna kick the living SH## outta that somb##### m####f####peice of crap not worthy to lick my DOGS boots pile of worthless SH###EEEEatin CRAP:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

FU## THIS MUTHAFU###!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody got a grenade i can borrow:oops:

Maestro with comments like these he has insulted not only the Vets, but patriotic citizens of the US, UK, Aus yes Canada too.

{Any country whose soldiers are fighting in Iraq or Afganistan.}

Atrocities is is strong word, with no basis in fact.

You're right... It must be the proof that I'm stupid.

Maestro, I am not a veteran either, but i come from a family deep in military service and history. If I had things to do over, I would have joined the Navy like my father and his brothers. I feel; at a loss when talking and reading of the veterans service on here. I salute all of you who have served our country!

I know what you mean... When I was 17, I wanted to join the Royal Navy (the real one, not the Canadian one). But like I was still minor, I needed my parents' permission to do so... And my father didn't want to sign the damned papers. I can't really blame him... My family never had a military tradition. In fact, except for some distant grand-uncles and my godfather (who is a real French from Orléans), no one ever went at war.

Yep, the closest my family ever got from a war veteran is a French paratrooper who fought in the Algeria war... And from what I read on here, it's not really the kind of thing to brag about.

Bottom line, you must be proud of those vets. They fought for us, for God sake !

If it keeps all the morons off of here, I'm all for it Les! Nothing will ruin a good conversation quicker than some idiot trying to be a smart ass.

I am proud of all my family who has served. None ever got to high up the chain of command, but proud just the same. My dad id especially proud of his service in Vietnam on the Ranger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back