1/24 mossie

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As promised some more pics of the mossie,s progress .Mostly work on one of the engines and frame work also the port engine bay .One engine one weeks work but they are worth it this is a very absorbing kit just can,t leave it alone.yes and Wayne the wing did fit well just a small amount of filler around the front near the radiators.BB
frame1.jpg

engine1.jpg

engine2.jpg

engine3.jpg

engine5.jpg

engine bay.jpg
:D

Looking real nice there BB.I do not think I have seen a bad buildup of this kit yet.Cheers

It looks great so far. It's the first build review I've seen of this 1:24 Mossie kit, so am looking forward to seeing more progress photos. So far I'm impressed.

Just discovered a small prob one of the u/c struts has a bit missing so i am going to have to scratch build a new bit i think it must have got broken in packing because the part is not in the box .If you guys want to know anything about the kit just ask and i will try and help if i can.:DBB

Just got in contact with airfix to see if i can get a new part they have said i will have one in one or two weeks so fingers crossed.BB

Hi guys just fitted the first engine in its bay with part of the under carriage the silver tank in the u/c bay is the hydraulic oil tank .I am now starting on the othe bay and engine :D.BB
engine bay1.jpg

enginebay2.jpg

enginebay3.jpg

enginebay4.jpg

Thanks guys i will post more once i get my sanity back all that plumbing aaaaaagh:lol:BB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back