1/24 mossie

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys here,s three more of the gun pack and yes before anyone tells me the guns are all over the show that is because of the rather springy pipework at the back there are still more pipes to go on the front but these have to go on when the pack is fitted in the bombbay at the front.BB:D
gunpack1.jpg

gunpack2.jpg

gunpack3.jpg

They will Glenn iv,e already tried them what a handfull that was trying to move that beast around and trying to thread the barrels through the holes in the frame:lol::lol:.BB

Ok thats the work shifts over with so back to the mossie here,s two more pics showing the cannons and bombs installed .I still have to fit the hoses to the front of the cannon pack that should prove to be fun as they have to go under the barrels of the cannon.:D.BB
bombay1.jpg

bombay2.jpg

Thanks guys more pics soon got to go and buy another bucket of interior green.HeHe. BB

Just come across my first problem with the mossie its the cowling covers for the right engine they or should i say it the top cover is warped and i have tried everything to straighten it to no effect so that engine is going to be partly covered .BB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back