1/24 mossie

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

badbear

Senior Airman
Dec 9, 2008
I thought i would start a new thread on the mossie so it would be more easy for people to follow as i progress with the build .Ok so here goes.
mossie 1.jpg

mossie2.jpg

mossie3.jpg

mossie4.jpg

mossie6.jpg

cock1.jpg

cock2.jpg
Few its taken a week and a half so far and i still have to fit the seatbelts.BB

cock3.jpg

cock4.jpg

Last edited:
Great stuff, will follow with interest. I'm currently working on a smaller version but having a bigger one to watch will help me with what I'm trying to do. :)

At a guess i would say about 27 inches its almost as wide as the living room door way.BB

Nice work so far BB, looking forward to more.
Jamie, you must have a wife who is from a very, very rare species! Get out and get the kit before 'Female thougt process syndrome' kicks in!! Of course, there must be a ctach somewhere!

my missus is actually telling me i should get 1 of these so i will be watching with great interest

Wow, lucky you! Hang on to her!

Nice work so far BB. Will watch this one with interest, since I'm probably never going to do this kit!

Here,s the cockpit with the belts fitted i think they really set it off also a couple of pics of part of the bomb bay.
bay 1.jpg

bay 2.jpg

belt 1.jpg

belt 2.jpg

belt 3.jpg
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back