1/24 mossie

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

AAAAAAAAAAAGH BLOODY COWLINGS.bb

Yup did that i,m afraid one engin is going to be covered ah nuts. but at least i still have the other engine on show.bb

Now doing the brownings but i am now waiting for paragon designs ammo feed belts to replace the horrid flexi plastic ones more piccies soon guys.BB

Well as promised more piccies of the mossie these are the sting in the mossies nose the new ammo chutes really set it off but i did have to thin down the cover so it would fit over the whole assembly overall i am quite pleased with the finished section .Iam now going to do the gun camera wich fits inside the nose cone .You don,t realize how snug everything was until you build the aircraft in this scale .:D
brownings1.jpg

brownings2.jpg

brownings3.jpg

brownings4.jpg

Its getting there mate proving to be a bit of a pain to get the access panels to stay put and to fit right but perciverance will win in the end.BB

Went into my local hobby store today for urgently needed paint and saw the 1/24 Mossie sitting on the shelf. It's a huge box and sadly a huge price $A229.00. But what a kit.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back