1/32 Revell BF-110 G4 WIP

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think brown is a good alternate color. My Squadron 190D-9 Walkaround reference says the antenna wire for the Dora is a "bronze color".

I think brown is a good alternate color. My Squadron 190D-9 Walkaround reference says the antenna wire for the Dora is a "bronze color".

To be honest the brown tinge of the antanna wire was caused by the rusty deposit on the steel wire but not by painting anyway..

Hello again guys.

It´s been a while since my last posting due to family issues.

But here are the lastest images of the advance in the Bf-110 kite.

First the acrylic display has been thoroughly cleaned in order to receive above it the complete weight of the kite. Also in each upper corners it was located a soft plastic in order to avoid any damage to the kite finishes and whenever I wish, the kite can be removed in order to clean it.

e-01.jpg
e-01.jpg

And finally the complete model which to this date I consider it presents the 99% of advance.

e-02.jpg

e-03.jpg

e-04.jpg

Think that tomorrow with better lightning I should be able to take some more pictures of the finished kite.

Hope you like it guys.

Greetings

It's good to see you back "paisano" and I agree with colleagues, I really like those propellers (I did something similar for the first time with my Corsair, but in acrylic)
Your nocturnal bird looks great and I'm looking forward to the final photos.

Greetings to the beautiful Monterrey (there my children live and I lived for 12 years over there)

Saludos :thumbup:
Luis Carlos

It's good to see you back "paisano" and I agree with colleagues, I really like those propellers (I did something similar for the first time with my Corsair, but in acrylic)
Your nocturnal bird looks great and I'm looking forward to the final photos.

Greetings to the beautiful Monterrey (there my children live and I lived for 12 years over there)

Luis Carlos

Thanks a lot Luis.

It´s my first (and hopefully not the last 1/32 scale model), and I really loved constructing a big kite.

Here are some images I took in the place where I found that no one can touch the kite (I have the experience that the cleaning lady thats helps me, loves to "clean " the exhaust markings among several other services, such as loosing several parts in the process.......):

101a Haifisch.jpg

101b Haifisch.jpg

I´m ready for the next challenge paisano.

Saludos
Gerry

Se ve "padrísimo" y el efecto de las hélices, realmente me gustó :salute:

Looks great in her new location.
I'll be looking forward to your next project, ... do you already have something in mind?

How well Gerry (... tu nombre de pila oficial es Gerardo?)
Interesting project that you have in sight. I have an Eduard Fw 190A-5 in my warehouse, so it will be interesting to see your process. Do not forget to tell us.
Cheers compadre :occasion5:

Luis Carlos :thumbup:

Looks great. A very unusual antenna configuration at the wingtips?

Hello Crimea:

Indeed its a strange location for antennas. (Guess that the nose was technically overcrowded)

They were installed in some kites by forward maintenace crews for the Fug 227/1 Flensburg in order to home in to the Monica tail warning radar emissions from the allied bombers.

Guess that the addition of these antennas makes a meaner look to the kite....

Here´s an image of one of the kite while taxing:

BF 110g con Fug 227-a.jpg

Have a great one.....

Kalakan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back