1/32 Revell BF-110 G4 WIP

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here the shot of a little bigger size and the enlarged part..

Stab_INJG4_.jpg

Stab_INJG4.jpg

and here another enlarged shot ...

Bf110_Stab_INJG4.jpg

Last edited:
Hola Gerardo

That acrylic support stand you did, I really liked it and I will surely copy that idea for some future project (I have a B-17F 1/48, and it is very likely that I will do it in mid-flight) :salute:

Very interesting project "paisano", I will be attentive to your next.

Saludos hasta la bella Regiolandia :thumbup:

Hola Gerardo

That acrylic support stand you did, I really liked it and I will surely copy that idea for some future project (I have a B-17F 1/48, and it is very likely that I will do it in mid-flight) :salute:

Very interesting project "paisano", I will be attentive to your next.

Saludos hasta la bella Regiolandia :thumbup:

Thanks a lot paisano.....

Hope to see your upcoming work here as well soon!

Greetings from Regioland

Very nice result! Like the others, I am impressed by the dynamic prop... are they scratch-built or manufacturer-provided?

Very nice result! Like the others, I am impressed by the dynamic prop... are they scratch-built or manufacturer-provided?

Hello JKim:

These are scratch built. These were made based in some drawings found in the web, so after cropping and detailing them on the Corel Draw software, you can work and detail even the blurred width of the propeller (that in this case, the BF 110 G has a rather broad propellers). The magic of using a decent software is that you can even choose to draw some details (like the propellers yellow tips from the american built kites, and to be honest they look very interesting in the blurred mode. I´ve seen some Japanese kites that sports some coloured stripes in the propellers too, and guess that someday I will built one kite also in the 1/32th scale).

Then the image is laser printed in a transparent acetate gloss sheet .005". I decided that with this sheet calibre it will be difficult that the acetate eventually bends due to the high temperatures of the area where I live.

And depending on the size and quality needed, you can choose directly from the software the ppp's (or resolution) of each print.

To be honest, is a trial and error process. I had to use different printers in order to finally print these two sets, and the final touch is performed while you finally cut each piece as desired and glue them into each engine nacelle (without leaving fingerprints or glue in the acetate surface.....)

Greetings from Monterrey my friend.

Kalakan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back