1/32 Revell BF-110 G4 WIP

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello everyone.

Here are the latest images of the advance so far.

First the cockpit was finally closed due that this particular model presents some hinges on the upper hatch in order to open and close at will, but this pieces are really huge and doesnt look well.

It was then decided to close the cockpit completely and correct the gaps beside this hinges as can be seen in these images. Also the engine nacelles were presented at last.

Oct 01.jpg

Oct 02.jpg

Then after closing the cockpiy, finally the rest of the antennas can be placed.....

Oct 03.jpg

Hope that during this week the rest of the antennas, props and fuel tanks can be placed......

Have a great week guys....

Hello everyone again. Sorry that I haven´t uploaded any image of the plane advance, but I has some family issues that needed to be attended. But I´m back with some new photos.

First I wanted to present the motion like propellers and decide whether the nacelles were going to be painted in white or in red.

1 Overall front.jpg

It was decided that white were more suitable due to the closeness to the mouth fangs.
1 nacelles 01.jpg

Then the propellers were glued to each nacelle.....
1 nacelle 02.jpg

And also the scratch built drop tanks were detailed and weathered in order to present them in the plane....
1 gas tanks 01.jpg

And finally the advance so far during this past week.

1 Overall 001.jpg

1 Overall front 02.jpg

Then I'm about to begin with the design of the display base for this kite.

Any ideas guys?

Hope you have a nice evening and see you around......

Last edited:
Hope all is well with your family. Love the blurred props. Lucky13 posted stands with bases that give the impression of blurred ground movement somewhere in the Model Section. Not sure if 1/32 was among them.

So sorry to hear! Glad she is with you, and the dogs certainly will make excellent companions! Work looks great! I like the idea of a cloud base as well but have not a clue as to how one would make one or what to use. If you pursue that I will be interested to see and hear how you build it!

Crimea, I think that a cloud base will be the answer for the base.

Have any ideas of which product to use, or any link to see how its get done?

Glad to hear your mom is better. No idea how to do the cloud base other than to use cotton. Just an idea I had. Would be neat to light it from under the clouds too like searchlights.

Hello again guys. It´s been a while since my last post. You can imagine moving my mom from the capital to my town. Quite a feat indeed.

And here are the images of the slow advance I have made so far.....

Regarding the base, I considered two options to be printed over the base:
z-013.jpg

Or....
z-013a.jpg

One of these will be printed in acrylic base and the pedestal (perpendicular to the base, and will also in be in clear acrylic like this base...
z-013b.jpg

The printing of any of this options will be over this base, that was cut last week...
z-02.jpg

And finally the images of the advance so far....
z-01.jpg

z-03.jpg

z-04.jpg

z-07.jpg

And currently locating the antennas.
z-15-03.jpg

Does anyone knows the color of the wire? Should be black or simply bare metal?

Have a nice one guys.

And yes. It´s good to be back.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back