1/32 Revell BF-110 G4 WIP

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

There were various sub-marks of the G model and the nose armament did vary between them. I'm away from my references at the moment to be able to tell you what you have there.

As for the props, those look quite good, much better than many that I've seen that look too fake.

Thanks again guys for your kind words.

And today, after battling almost all day long with the crew in order to finally close the cabin, here are some images of this advance.

First the bordfunker needed more detail, oxygen line and a parachute! (Almost forgot it in land..... ;)

Ago 31a.png

Then continued with the work with the frontal cannons, antennas as well as with the tail wheel...... keeping in mind that this kite should be presented as a battle weary kite...
Ago 31e.png

And finally the crew of kite "< + - " reporting to duty in its battle stations....
Ago 31c.png

As you can see the gunner needed a helmet in order to feel more secure in the heaven´s dark nights....
Ago 31d.png

Have a nice night guys, cause I had it for today.......

Thanks again for your kind words.

Here are some images of the recent advance on the kite. Finally it was decided to begin closing the cockpit once all the prepared gadgets were located, as well as the structure for the antennas and the nose cannons......

001a.png

Then the instruments above the radar technician with its yellow wiring.....
001b.jpg

And finally the central and the aft section of the "greenhouse". It was a close fit, but as mentioned before, the soldiers behaved well......

001c.jpg

The main issue here is that the pilot upper cristal hatch presents several issues due that it does not closes properly. Guess that it will be remade from scratch...... but its for the sake of a clean view of the complete cockpit.

But that piece will be worked until tomorrow.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back