1/32 RNZAF A4K Skyhawk

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Man that looks nice Daniel! I HAVE to do one some day!!! :)

Looks like she copped a mean split alright, but you fixed her up well. Hope she stays intact this time....

Looking very good Daniel. You filled part of the fuselage with glue? Hope it doesn't melt through the plastic mate !
Maybe the Govt should fill the country with concrete - might stop the shakes !!

Haha nah mate , just used selley's liquid nails , not modelling glue !!

Been busy today so haven't done much on the A4 , waiting on the glue in the tail to dry before decalling then will be done

Pics in a few days if not sooner

Cheers guys

Man that looks nice Daniel! I HAVE to do one some day!!! :)

Looks like she copped a mean split alright, but you fixed her up well. Hope she stays intact this time....

Hey thanks mate , Just FYI recent arrival at Wigram TA-4K NZ6254 , haven't seen it but brother's sat in it. Should be getting a A4K soon apparently

Get cracking on that build :)

Last edited:
Cheers guys , got most of the decaling done this evening . Mounted the tanks on, Still waiting for glue to dry then it'l be on with the last bits

Finished pics soon

"Soon".....My bad

Took a few months , earthquakes and all delaying the finish , but week before last I finally managed to pull finger and get it done ( well 95% anyway)

RNZAF A4K Skyhawk NZ6206

Thanks Wayne for the help with the decals

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 66
good to see your butt back around the place Dan.....was only thinking about ya the other day mate....drop me an email i lost yours in a hard drive failure a month or so ago...

....and glad i could help with the decals....:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back