1/32 Spitfire Mk.VIII ‘Bobby’ Gibbs - Home Country Modern Aircraft/Spitfire Marks GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Was about to comment on the landing gear lever, but Andy beat me to it! Good stuff Wayne, and yes, go with the contrast in colour for the plug leads.

the merlin looks great and the cockpit sidewalls will you be adding more Wayne treatment to them.

Thanks Guys, as i said painted those contrasting pipes and leads and dry fitted the engine into its frame again....here is how it looks...

Attachments

• 93_Engine Dry Fit_1182.jpg
    93_Engine Dry Fit_1182.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 94_Engine Dry Fit_1185.jpg
    94_Engine Dry Fit_1185.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 87
the merlin looks great and the cockpit sidewalls will you be adding more Wayne treatment to them.

We will see....:D

Great stuff Wayne! Mask out the tweezers and the plastic locating pins, and that could pass for a photo of the real thing!

Thanks Terry, appreciate it, more to come as soon as the CD arrives for further review....

...and thanks also Bruce and Andy!

Some more cockpit action...

Attachments

• 95_Cockpit Seat Assy_1215.jpg
    95_Cockpit Seat Assy_1215.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 96_Cockpit-Seat Assy_1209.jpg
    96_Cockpit-Seat Assy_1209.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 80
Nice stuff Wayne. I'm sure this won't be a problem for you, but make sure everything's properly lined up as the cowlings are quite annoying and don't fit fantastic, at least for me. I may have slightly misaligned something somewhere along the line so I had problems, and you can't do test fitting until everything's build which causes more issues.

The engine looks great :) Just enough wiring without going over the top crazy till it doesn't fit :)

Nice stuff Wayne. I'm sure this won't be a problem for you, but make sure everything's properly lined up as the cowlings are quite annoying and don't fit fantastic, at least for me. I may have slightly misaligned something somewhere along the line so I had problems, and you can't do test fitting until everything's build which causes more issues.

I Always check everything a number of times Cory as I go looking potential issues....thanks for the heads up mate!

more cockpit work....the front end bits and pieces.....allt the detail sanded off the instrument panel for the Eduard stuff to come.

Attachments

• 97_Cockpit Assy_ 1223.jpg
    97_Cockpit Assy_ 1223.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 98_Cockpit Assy_1228.jpg
    98_Cockpit Assy_1228.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 99_Cockpit Assy_1234.jpg
    99_Cockpit Assy_1234.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 79

Users who are viewing this thread

Back