1/48 A-20G Havoc

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I got the filler sanded. Now I need to prime the seems to make sure there is nothing wrong with them and then move on. And I can already see crap that got missed in the photos. Just looking at it you don't see it unless you get up close and personal.

Attachments

• IMG_2535 A-20 nose cone resized 20.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2539A-20 engine nacelle R resized 20.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_2534A-20 Tail L resized 20.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2540 A-20 wingroots and fuselage resized 20.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 127
Thank you Wayne. Andy, I have learned not to get disheartened over these things for in my line of work you have to find these things or the end product suffers. We check each others stuff at the shop all the time and we do our best to be a$$holes about it so when the head a$$hole shows up we have it extremely close to correct.

Well I am ever so slowly progressing. I got the seam work done and installed the engines with nacelles. I am having trouble finding masking templates for the canopy and turret. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_2610 resized 20.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 125
Looks good Aaron. If you can't find commercial masks then you'll need to slog though cutting bits of Tamiya tape like the rest of us shmucks. Other options are painted strips of tape or decals to make the frames or luquid mask, none of which I've tried.

If detail is raised little rub over it with a pencil and cut out with a scalpel (has to be tamiya tape or any light colored tape) . Thats how I did the B-17G ball turret and came out fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread