1/48 DeHavilland Sea Vixen FAW.2 - Carrier Aircraft GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm back in the saddle again. It has been a hectic three or so weeks. Between being God-Awful sick, work, the Little League World Series ( my shop is next to Little League International and we get all the traffic ), family and friends in hospital, I have done nothing until today. Glad to be back, miss the place and after I get done catching up I will post some progress pics.

Good to see you back Bruce. I'm going to Newark Air Museum on Friday, so I'll try to get some exterior detail shots of their Sea Vixen for you.

Got a few external detail shots for you Bruce - nothing special, but they might help a bit. I'll post them when I've sorted and edited the stuff from Newark Museum.

OK, done the editing and re-sizing. It might be better if you send me your e-mail address and I'll send them direct, as there are 22 shots of small details, many of which need a short description - it'll save space on the thread, and be more convenient for you to view as required.

Users who are viewing this thread