1/48 Hasegawa & Tamiya WWII Fighters on a stick .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well finally got the Punchy's Stang painted with AK Exteme Metal Aluminum. I will need to do one more coat. There was a few little areas I missed. Then hopefully blue nose painted this weekend and start decaling

Finally getting some decals on. Now to gloss coat and get decals applied on nose. Then more gloss coat for a wash. Stay tuned folks

Last edited:
I had a slight issue with decals settling down and falling off. So i had to airbrush a thin coat of future to the AK pants .Second set of decals laid down much better at gloss coat of future. I will let them set for a few days and see if any decals need to be snuggled down with micro set. Then gloss coat to seal decals and wash

Punchy's B Stang is finally done after lots of pulling my hair out. I learned allot of doing a NMF. So next time I won't want to trash a kit. I got the weathered look I wanted. I did his plane before D-Day. Just need to find some rattle can blue that is close to SQ colors . Might add a little brass plate also

Users who are viewing this thread