<-- 1/48 heinkel He219 UHU - Twin Engined Aircraft of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just make the Radiator Cowl and Flaps look very 'clean'... And if it was me, I'd be painting the lower RLM76 colour as a lighter shade, with the Wellenmuster (squiggles) as a darker RLM76.

The sides of the Engine Nacelles and the corresponding parts of the tails, would be somewhat exhaust stained.

The centreline of the a/c would have been stained with mud from the nose wheel, and running/dripping residue from the guns (soot + water, also lubricants for the guns) and general aviation fluids. The rear lower nacelles would also more than likely be stained by mud. Atop the a/c, you'll also have a lot of staining around the centre - fuel and fluids and boot prints (stepping dirt, grit and fluids along that area) are usually noticable, resulting in a darker section in this area. Lots of oily hand print around the fillers, gun doors and ammo doors in the wing. And finally, lots of grubby hands around the rear fuselage door, where ppl would be servicing the radar sets and Schräge-Musik set up's.

D

thk to all....
Just make the Radiator Cowl and Flaps look very 'clean'... And if it was me, I'd be painting the lower RLM76 colour as a lighter shade, with the Wellenmuster (squiggles) as a darker RLM76.

The sides of the Engine Nacelles and the corresponding parts of the tails, would be somewhat exhaust stained.

The centreline of the a/c would have been stained with mud from the nose wheel, and running/dripping residue from the guns (soot + water, also lubricants for the guns) and general aviation fluids. The rear lower nacelles would also more than likely be stained by mud. Atop the a/c, you'll also have a lot of staining around the centre - fuel and fluids and boot prints (stepping dirt, grit and fluids along that area) are usually noticable, resulting in a darker section in this area. Lots of oily hand print around the fillers, gun doors and ammo doors in the wing. And finally, lots of grubby hands around the rear fuselage door, where ppl would be servicing the radar sets and Schräge-Musik set up's.

D

Thanks for the indications that I have in mind, the color is rlm76 but I bleached it to put it more like the color after the scale, also the lighting is new, (I just built the box for the photographs and I have to do the climbing the White scaling in the camera for the photos),

IMG_6611_zpseq4iheuu.jpg

and that's why it looks like this.

Hello colleagues I bring something more realized of the painting, I am quite disenchanting and I put little, I am in a crisis of modelismo but still I follow with the airplane slowly but ahead.
I painted all the top of rlm75 and then I have painted rlm 76 (that's what I'm doing).
I have almost finished painting the bottom but there are still things left to paint.
I put photos and I leave you to what to do

IMG_6626_zpsnt9jhwez.jpg

IMG_6627_zpsooyxpt43.jpg

IMG_6633_zpsqizwboni.jpg

IMG_6631_zpswtlygslv.jpg

IMG_6630_zpsdfck8vb4.jpg

IMG_6629_zpsrsx7kgeo.jpg

thk to all people.

Here I leave you some more of the painting process

IMG_6635_zpsva8upulr.jpg

IMG_6638_zpsracqdoic.jpg

IMG_6639_zpsokeolzqn.jpg

IMG_6636_zpsa5ey4dws.jpg

IMG_6637_zpswaxjxfh2.jpg

Now I intend to cover the German marks as in the photo and put on English decals or maybe even paint them instead of putting decals

thk fellas, I am now working on making radar antennas as I did for ju88, but this time I'm reusing the mold stands that are pretty good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back