1/48 Italeri Fw 190A-5

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No really a speed build Bill, just something to fill in the gaps between GBs. I'm away for a few days come Wednesday so all will come to a grinding halt. :D

Looking good Vic.
I missed Charlie getting his new hat.
Saw most of it here as it was evening and we could recline on the lounge with a good wine. Felt sorry for all those military and police being stuck out in the rain like that and did woner if there was anybody left manning their units. I'm wondering if they would all get a medal for their pains. :D

Saw most of it here as it was evening and we could recline on the lounge with a good wine. Felt sorry for all those military and police being stuck out in the rain like that and did woner if there was anybody left manning their units. I'm wondering if they would all get a medal for their pains. :D
Ok, off subject to the build but I didn't start it! Watched many hours of the pageantry and just had to wonder, who and how did they feed all those marchers?

Time and life seems to have got away from me these last couple of weeks, but thanks for checking in folks and hopefully I'll be able to wind this one up in a couple of days or so.

Have been weathering, though in some places you wouldn't notice and today started on placing some of the decal which was a bit difficult as my fingers were cramping up. Anyway, this is where I'm at...................
20230519 1.JPG

20230519 2.JPG

Thanks again for looking in Gents. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back