1/48 Junkers Ju 87 D Stuka [Revell] (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maglar

Tech Sergeant
Jan 29, 2009
Florida
Here she is boys. My first German aircraft and I think it came out great. Had clear parts cement this time so no fog! Let me know what you think.. :D

Attachments

• PICT0780.JPG
    PICT0780.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 243
  • PICT0781.JPG
    PICT0781.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 278
  • PICT0776.JPG
    PICT0776.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 281
  • PICT0777.JPG
    PICT0777.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 521
  • PICT0778.JPG
    PICT0778.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 261
  • PICT0782.JPG
    PICT0782.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 286
  • PICT0784.JPG
    PICT0784.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 272
Right you are les, I was planned for that but I jumped the gun because I was so happy it was done and wanted to get the pictures up. I'll make the wash today and such, but I am still premature with weathering.. :|

Need to buy me some more MIG products or something

Looks frickin' great Maglar. Followed this build in the Workbench thread and you really did it nice.

I'm with Les but for a good weathr work I found just using some pastel chalk and lead pencil really does the job. I couldn't believe how well it worked out on my 410. Wayne posted some tutorials which are great! check them out.

Will do chris, I think I Dl'd the tutorial. I just ordered the MIG pastel set B / C so now I will have soot and rust so I can do exhaust and such. As for recessed panel lines I usually do the black wash with dish detergent for easier control. Yet again I jumped the pictures because I think this is my best model so far.. :D

Thats revells fault haha, I checked 4 other models of the same kit and they all had the "tail swing". Us novices cant fix everything!

Thats revells fault haha, I checked 4 other models of the same kit and they all had the "tail swing". Us novices cant fix everything!

Interesting .....I have to check the model in my friend's shoop.It is still sitting there on a shelf.My 1/72scale Revell/Italeri Ju87 kits look good taking its symmetry into consideration.
It seems that I have to issue a threat about a model symmetry.:oops:

No worries haha, It is annoying but it was tilted from the beggining. Its not that bad to the naked eye, only the pictures seem to make it that 'bad'. What would you have done to fix it?

Looks like the right tail support is bended or shorter than the left one, the fuselage doesn't look warped. Anyway she would have been a b*tch to fly :lol:

She looks really good!! Nice paint job. Don't worry in time you'll learn to sort those deffects, more common than you may think.

What would you have done to fix it?

Now it is too late to correct this. But earlier I would bend halves of the fuselage slightly warmed up with a hairdryer.Then pin them to a flat surface for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back