1/48 MiG 15bis - The Jet Age.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff Hunt

1st Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2012
Guelph Ontario Canada
Username: Jeff Hunt
Name: Jeff
Category: Intermediate
Scale: 1:48
Manufacturer: Tamiya
Kit: MiG 15bis #61043-2000
Accessories: None OOB

Cheers,

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay lads, for my second entry into the Jet Age group build, I will be modelling a MiG 15bis of the Chinese Peoples Liberation Army Air Force circa the Korean War.

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

Cheers,

Jeff

Good on you Jeff, it looks to be a reasonably simple assembly kit.

Thanks guys. Vic..being a simple looking kit is the reason she came out of the stash. Time is a consideration right now. Between now and the end of the GB I have 4 Air Shows to attend, three of which will take me into the USA for multiple days, I have a nine day fishing trip planned as well. We are redoing the front of the house landscape wise along with all the other regular stuff that keeps a guy busy.

Cheers to all,

Jeff

Morning all. There is no way I will get this one completed by the end of the GB, I have not even started and cannot see getting back to the table for a few weeks yet. Life is way too busy right now and will be for the next few weeks. Can/will a moderator remove this thread so that it just does not sit here for all eternity with nothing being done?

Once life settles down a smidge I will get back at it in the next GB.

Cheers,

Jeff

There is no reason for deleting of the thread, Jeff. I let it be as it is. Just the model can't be considered when the judging process starts.

Agreed. Just resume when you can. Lots of GB entries have suffered a similar fate and I suspect that one or both of mine in this GB may go the same route.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back